Simply put, a WordPress migration is the process of moving a WordPress website from one server to another without affecting its functionality.
There are several reasons why you would want to go ahead with this, such as:
- Moving to a better hosting provider. In this context, better could mean anything – for example, lower prices or faster loading times.
- Moving a site from a development environment (sub)domain like mytest.com/testsite/ to the main domain like mynewcompany.com
1) URL of the source site and URL of the desire destination site.
2) Hosting (cPanel) login for both source and destination site.
3) Wordpress login to the site you want to transfer.
Note: We would recommend you to set the access credentials for the migration propose and change them after the process completed.
1) Domain registration.
2) Setting up an email that uses your new destination domain.
3) Migration from/to windows hosting.
Buyer is allowed to send a payment after the migration process completed.
If you are not satisfied, we do not expect you to pay. That is our commitment & your guarantee.
The migration process takes up to 24 hours after credential received. However, it depends on many factors such as proper domain setup and hosting configuration and file size.
If you need migration service immediately, message us for availability.